Rules for use of clothes lockers in Study and Information Centre (SIC)
- Clothes lockers located in the SIC basement are intended for temporary storing of students’ things (mainly outwear and luggage) during one day, only in official opening time of the building, i.e. ordinarily from 6:30 to 20:45.
- The lockers are not intended for valuable things delay (e.g. money, jewels, notebooks, mobile phones, cameras, eventually other consumer electronics etc.). These things are possible to store in the lockers only at your own risk.
- In the clothes lockers it is forbidden to store subjects which can pollute or damage them and subjects which would bother or endanger other people, mainly flammable matters and other dangerous matters.
- The user is authorized to use the locker only in accordance with the purpose it serves. (S)he is required to vacate it when leaving, at the latest until the end of the building opening time on the day when (s)he used the locker.
- CULS employees have the right to check the lockers which remained occupied after opening time ending, to withdraw eventual content and to store it in a substitute way. For this purpose, a two-member committee will be established. This committee will take down the minute about carrying out of the check and will mark and store found things. The copy of the minute will be stored in the secretariate of the Study and Information Centre director. By withdrawing things, the user is required to arrive at the SIC secretariat, to submit the identity card, to describe the locker content, to sign the receipt and to pay the penalty fee 100 CZK. In case users do not withdraw their things until 45 days, the CULS has the right to dispose of them at discretion.
- The cloakrooms are monitored by security cameras!
- The lockers use is free of charge.
- The lockers are equipped with a coin lock for a coin value 10 CZK. The key remains blocked in the lock until throwing a coin and locking the locker. After putting things in, lock the locker and be sure to keep the key. By unlocking the locker, the coin is released and returned and the key remains blocked in the lock.
- In case of the key loss, the key damage or technical problems, the user reports this fact to the supervision in the big study room or at the SIC secretariat, during the study room and the secretariat closing time at the rectorate gate to the CULS security guard. By the key loss, a fee for the lock change in the amount of 1000 CZK is charged. About the commissional locker opening, a minute is took down. For its taking down, the user is required to submit the identity card and before the locker opening to specify and to describe the stored things and the luggage content. By signing the minute (s)he confirms their taking over.
- The SIC is not responsible for free left things.
- Baskets for valuable small things are available in study rooms on a deposit chip card.
ATTENTION, the key should be put in the lock UPSIDE DOWN! The coin should be put FROM INSIDE the locker.